Raspberry juice 100 % without sugar 500 ml Polska Róża
Raspberries are delicious fruit – juicy and aromatic. They are also appreciated by nutritionists and herbalists, because raspberries (both their fruits and leaves) contain a lot of vitamins and minerals – including magnesium, calcium and iron, as well as many other substances valuable for health.
What effect do raspberries have on the body?
- richness of vitamins (including C, E, B1, B2, B6) and many minerals – mainly potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron)
- due to the content of ferulic acid and beta-sitosterol in raspberries, inhibition of both benign and malignant neoplasm development was noticed
- due to the low glycemic index of raspberries (25), these fruits are recommended for people suffering from diabetes
- both fruit and raspberry leaves are excellent antipyretic agents because they stimulate the activity of the sweat glands, and sweat – evaporating from the skin – reduces the temperature
- also induce a slight relaxation of smooth muscles, incl. uterus, so they are helpful in relieving period pain